Want to know more?

Lots of info - symptoms, therapies and supplements! Click here =>

www.sadaffectivedisorder.com

By the way, the picture was taken in Brazil - there's a country to cheer you!

Saturday 2 January 2010

New Year, New Resolutions

I don't know if you set yourself resolutions in the New Year. I don't but at least I have started my exercise regime again. Not a lot - some stretches, yoga and light weights, but enough to raise my heart rate a bit and make me feel more energetic. Exercise helps the release of endorphins in the brain - a feel good chemical. That is why it is possible for some people to become addicted to exercise. No chance of that with me! If you want to know more about how exercise can help SAD sufferers then hop over to http://www.sadaffectivedisorder.com/Exercise-Therapy.html