Want to know more?

Lots of info - symptoms, therapies and supplements! Click here =>

www.sadaffectivedisorder.com

By the way, the picture was taken in Brazil - there's a country to cheer you!

Wednesday 20 January 2010

How is your winter going?

It hasn't been a great winter for me so far - I don't like snow and disruption. I had a really bad patch last week. We had a couple of days of sun this week so I got down to the river to enjoy some extra brightness. I've started taking extra St John's Wort and Fish Oil supplement for Vitamin D. I'm still managing to do a few sessions of floor exercises each week, and of course, some time with the daylight lamp. And, keeping busy with work to take my mind off my worries.

It all adds up!

I can just start to see the days lengthening - only 10 weeks or so until the clocks go forward - always a cheering time of year for me!

Right, I'm going to put some of my favourite happy Brazilian music on now! Watch it, enjoy the sun sand and music!