Want to know more?

Lots of info - symptoms, therapies and supplements! Click here =>

www.sadaffectivedisorder.com

By the way, the picture was taken in Brazil - there's a country to cheer you!

Monday 27 September 2010

Warning - Northern Winter Approaching....

I've been lucky enough to have spent the northern summer in sunny places, recently returning from Portugal. After a really difficult winter last year, with bad weather and some personal issues to resolve, I have been feeling recharged. However, having been back in England for a couple of weeks, with grey weather, rain and the air temperature dropping, I can feel my mood lowering already. I still take St Johns Wort, and I'm looking forward to a bit more sun in October.

Something popped into my inbox a few days ago, and I'm starting to research it. I'll be publishing an article on www.sadaffectivedisorder.com in the next few weeks about it. You may have heard the salesman's mantra "PMA, PMA" (that's positive mental attitude). Now, if you suffer from SAD you will know that it's ok to say the words, but changing your mood is very difficult to do. There are numerous techniques which I discuss on my website , but this upcoming one will be in addition.